WAKO Canada will be hosting our 3rd tournament as part of the Development Series! The HALLOWEEN HOWL will be held on Saturday October 20th. This event is catered to newer competitors in our Kick Light discipline. The priority of this tournament is to give first time competitors opportunities to compete with other first-time competitors whenever possible. There will be our regular WAKO Canada divisions for cadets, juniors, intermediates, senior and veterans.
WAKO Canada is also excited to again have the two new Tatami sport divisions –
KICK LIGHT TAG TEAM Rules
- A team is composed of 3 persons
- The match is 4 minutes in length
- Points are cumulative for each team
- Athletes can tag a teammate into competition at any time
- The maximum time an athlete is ‘in-play’ at one time is 30 seconds
- Light Contact will be strictly enforced with immediate penalty points
PAD DRILL CHOROGRAPHED ROUTINE Rules
- A team is composed of 2 persons – Striker and Pad Holder
- The routine must be between 30-45 seconds in length
- The routine will be judged on a 10-point scoring system
- Routines will be evaluated on:
Creativity, Control, Chorography, Quality of Techniques, Variety of Techniques
TOP COSTUME AWARDS FOR SPECTATORS AND PARTICIPANTS!
Join us on October 20th and be part of this exciting and friendly tournament!
Information and Registration Forms are below: