June 24, 2023 - June 25, 2023
WAKO Canada is excited to announce its newest certification course!
INTRUCTORS COLLEGE is designed to educate, enhance and develop the skills of a Martial Arts Instructor. For many years the Level I Coaching Course was the main source of certification for WAKO Canada Clubs with the focus being the competitive cornerperson. The INSTRUCTORS COLLEGE certification is focused on the club instructor that must teach all ages and experience levels of students.
This Certification Course has been developed over the past two years by consultants and educators with expertise in the science and art of teaching. The Course will provide teaching theory but important hands-on applications and tools to make every participant an awesome, motivational and technically sound instructor.
The course content applies to Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Kickboxing, Muay Thai or any form of Martial Arts or sport. INSTRUCTORS COLLEGE is your Professional Development solution. Specific topics that will be covered include:
- Organized Lesson Planning
- Effective Classroom Management (especialy for kids)
- Motiviational Presentations
- Assessment and Evaluations of Students
- Instructor Performance Reviews
- Using an Evalulation Rubric
- Addressing special needs students
- Ethics of the Instructors
Additional Bonus modules that will be introduced throughout the course:
- Integrating the Enhanced WAKO Canada Curriculum
- Using a Rotating Curriculum
- Developing a Leadership Program at your School
The success of any club requires systems for sales, retention, marketing and building a positive club culture. The most effective resource for any club is the instructor on the floor. That person is your greatest resource. Whether you are a new club of one main instructor, or you have a staff of teachers – INSTRUCTORS COLLEGE is your answer for the training and growth of your club.
Sign up Early as the first course will be limited to the first 100 participants.